MENU

Slide

Ben & Jerry's CHUNKFEST 2010

Friday, September 10, 2010



Esther invited me to go to Ben & Jerry's Chunkfest 2010 last weekend!
It was held at Marina Promontory, i really don't like going there,
taxi drivers always don't know why is it and always give me the wtf face
when i say :"Marina Promontory pleeeeease!"


Esther was like, "Why call this place what marina promontory,
should just call it a big field by marina bay?!"

I got the grumpiest rudest possible taxi driver that day. Sian
I always get those cabs that smell like urine.. taxi driver got a lot of phlegm
and keep doing the disgusting cough out phlegm sound? Ugh.





Ahhh, finally we reached Marina Promontory!



picnikfile_MiGjsU

Isn't this place cuuuuuute? Everything is so funky and vibrant!

Omg i think i wanna steal B&J's colourful theme for my 21st birthday party next year! Hahaha, crazy, just celebrate birthday 2 months ago then now thinking
of next year's birthday already.




picnikfile_TLds22

Got our media kits and they brought us to get our free Ben&Jerry's ice creeeeeeam!


In case you weren't aware of what B&J's Chunkfest is,
B&J flew in 12 brand new flavors just for the Chunkfest 2010...
Here's the 12 flavors:


picnikfile_rwd4-z

And we were suppose to vote for our favourite flavor,
and only ONE flavor stays!

We left early before the voting started, but i checked out the B&Js website
and Maple Blondie is the new flavor that got to stay in SG for good. (:
Awww, but why can't we have all 12 new flavors!




picnikfile_bx66fM

I tried Imagine Whirled Peace, Esther tried Pomegranate Sorbet.

Imagine Whirled Peace is kinda like cookie dough + toffee?
So i didn't think it's very special! Love the pomegranate sorbet thou!
It's sweet, but not those kind like after 5 spoons the sweetness gets too overpowering?


picnikfile_xYJJrR


Totally regretted wear heels to the event. Esther almost-fell down like so many times,
should have worn pumps instead, anyway we kicked off our heels,
sat down at the cheery colored picnic mats and started nom nom-ing our ice creams!


picnikfile_oslxlI

Lol, this girl ask me to wear funky colours she also nvr wear!
The B&J chunkfest theme was hippy bright colours, i guess we both fail
at being hippies. :x





picnikfile_OBBqK2

This was like Day #02 of my Ettusais No-No-Falsies pledge
and i wasn't wear any falsies!

They had fun games and local bands playing onstage throughout the day
and we were there in time to catch the...


picnikfile_Bzsjue

Vermonster Challenge!
People in groups of 4 are suppose to nom down 20 scoops of ice cream
and beat the 59 seconds record they set last year!

Hahahaha, omg it's super gross. Plus they can't even use big spoons
they brought along, have to use the teenie weenie B&J spoons they provided. o.0



picnikfile_LbcB81

Everyone's gathering around to watch!



picnikfile_u9swX9




Esther wanted to go for the tarot reading..


picnikfile_c5d5f8

picnikfile_wxv-4r

I personally never believed in fortune telling.. tarot reading whatever.
Listening to somebody spinning up shit about my life?
Be it good or bad i don't wanna hear it.

I don't feel a need for somebody to tell me and "guide" me along my life
because i think when you hear such "advice" or how your future is gonna be like
and you believe in it.

That's how your future will be like, because you believe in it.
I'd rather mold my life with my own hands and
not let somebody just spin in the direction of my "fate" or whatever people call it.




They had this mad adorable life size B&J pint in the middle of the field!

picnikfile_hqiME7

picnikfile_2uj4A5

a local band playing onstage!




picnikfile_mnOytd



Muahahah, so in my media kit i received the Ben & Jerry's mug,
iphone case & a super cute tee!

I love the iphone case! It's so funky and cute plus super exclusive
cos you only can get it at chunkfest.. But since i don't own an iphone..

I'm giving this away to one of you lucky people!




picnikfile_CAy4hl


So if you want this super adorable funky B&J's iphone case,
comment on my tagboard (Please leave your email address), OR reply me on twitter saying

"I WANT THE B&J IPHONE CASE!"




...and it'll be yours! I'll be randomly picking one winner so be fast! (:




Contest ended! Will be choosing a winner randomly
and announcing the lucky chick/dude soon! (:




Untitled

1 moolah = $5.50
15 moolah = $82.50

So technically i'm giving away something that's worth $82.50, plus the fact that you can only get it at Chunkfest, so it's pretty much impossible to get it elsewhere!


Comment and win! (:







Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: